TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Alphatravelsee.com is the online booking site and trading name of Alpha Travel SEE. Our registered headquarters are at Vrtna 15, 24000 Subotica (registration no. 21249785). Alpha Travel SEE d.o.o. is registered in Serbia with the VAT number 109826692.
These booking conditions govern all bookings made with alphatravelsee.com. Any booking made or order placed by a customer, whether through the company’s website or otherwise, shall be deemed as an offer by the customer to purchase the relevant package or other travel arrangements subject to these booking conditions.
No contract between the customer and Alpha Travel SEE shall come into existence until Alpha Travel SEE receives full payment and issues a confirmation invoice. The customer making the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of their travel party and is responsible for payment due to the party in entirety.
Booking services with Alpha Travel SEE are currently only available to persons who are at least 18 years old. Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
At Alpha Travel SEE, we do our utmost to respond to requests and inquiries within two business days. Our office hours are 9am-5pm CET Monday to Friday. You can reach us via the email ">info@.
Our company is fully licensed by the governments of the Republic of Serbia.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Accepted payment methods: Alpha Travel SEE accepts payment via bank transfer. In the future, we will also accept all major credit and debit cards.
We accept payment by the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Discover, UnionPay, Diners and American Express cards. Please note that payment through Diners, Discover and American Express will incur a 3% handling fee due to the high fees charged by these providers.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, please select “Bank Transfer” as your payment method in the booking process and Alpha Travel SEE d.o.o. will contact you with payment instructions. Please note that bank transfers are not possible for bookings made less than 15 days from the date of travel.
Payment at the time of booking: Alpha Travel SEE requires a deposit payment or the full amount at the time of booking, depending on when the booking is made and what type of tour package is booked:
Packages booked more than 30 days before arrival: Nordic Visitor charges a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total price at the time of booking. Note: For packages including cruise, train, flight or accommodation at ice/snow/igloo hotels, Nordic Visitor charges a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price at the time of booking. For guided small group tours in Iceland, Nordic Visitor requires a 30% deposit.
• Packages booked 30 days or less before arrival: Nordic Visitor requires the full payment at the time of booking for purchases made within 30 days of the start of travel. Please note that for bookings made with less than 30 days before the start of travel, the availability of all services will need to be confirmed by Nordic Visitor and suppliers before the full package can be confirmed. In the rare event that a specific excursion or service is unavailable, an alternative will be offered or a full refund will be issued to you. You will be notified of any necessary changes to the itinerary prior to the issuing of a confirmation invoice.
• Packages on special offer: For certain promotions, such as an “Early Bird” discount, you may be required to pay in full at the time of booking to redeem the discount (terms vary by the offer). Standard payment terms apply to all special offers unless noted otherwise.
• Custom bookings: For packages that have been customised by a travel consultant, you may choose to pay a deposit (20%, 30% or 50% of the total price, depending on the services included) or the full payment (100%) at the time of booking. However, if the customised booking is purchased less than 30 days before your arrival, making a full payment is the only option.
Remaining payments after deposit: The full payment (less deposit) for packages—both for groups and individuals—is due at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival, or upon confirmation of the booking, if the initial booking is made within 4 weeks of the start of travel. Some packages do require full payment at an earlier date, but in those cases, the information is stated online in the package details.
Note: Some of our holiday packages have strict payment policies, and in those cases, specific information will be stated online in the package details.
Payment processing: Once a payment has been received we will email you an invoice for the amount paid. Any remaining payments will be processed via a secure payment login page on our website. You will receive an activation email with login information if this applies to your booking. Please note that you can opt to split payments between multiple credit cards in the secure payment login page.
Delayed payments: Alpha Travel SEE reserves the right to treat cases of delayed payment as a cancellation of the booking, and the company can withdraw its confirmation of services. Please note that this only applies if a payment has not been made at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival, and no agreement has been made for paying the remaining balance.
VALIDITY OF PRICES
All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current prices and are subject to change on our website without notice. After the final invoice has been issued, the price of booking is guaranteed against surcharges unless due to currency fluctuation, government taxes or any other cost increase beyond Alpha Travel SEE’s control.
In the rare event that any published prices must be increased due to the aforementioned reasons, Alpha Travel SEE will notify you at least eight weeks in advance if your booking price is affected. In such case, Alpha Travel SEE will absorb an amount equivalent to 5% of the remaining package price, less deposit amount paid. Amounts exceeding 5% will be charged, but if the surcharge exceeds 10% you will be entitled to cancel your booking with a full refund.
Please also note that if an incorrect price has been posted on our website in error, we reserve the right to cancel, amend or limit the order placed at the incorrect price.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CHARGES:
Our general cancellation fees are charged at a percentage of the total tour package price, as follows:
• More than 21 days before scheduled tour arrival date: 20% cancellation fee
• Less than 21 days before scheduled tour arrival date: 50% cancellation fee
• Less than 7 days before scheduled tour arrival date 75% cancellation fee
• Less than 72 hours before the scheduled tour arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
Note: These are the general cancellation terms for all packages with the exception of Guided 1-day tours and Group bookings. Also please be advised that the cancellation fees for certain travel packages and services may be different, in which case the cancellation terms and fees are outlined on the tour package page.
Notification of cancellations: If you need to cancel you should notify your travel consultant as soon as possible.
If you need to cancel with short notice (72 hours or less before arrival), please let us know in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDED 1-day tours – CANCELLATION TERMS
For Guided 1-day tours individual bookings, Alpha Travel SEE charges a cancellation fee as a percentage of the total tour package price, as follows:
• More than 4 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 10% cancellation fee (70% refund & 20% is a deposit we hold for you*)
• Less than 4 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 50% cancellation fee
• Less than 2 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
*If you cancel with more than 4 weeks notice, you will receive a refund of 90%, 10% is a cancellation fee.
GROUP BOOKINGS – CANCELLATION TERMS
For group bookings, Alpha Travel SEE charges a cancellation fee as a percentage of the total tour package price as follows:
For cancellation of the entire group booking:
• More than 10 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: cancellation fees are 20% of the estimated total price
• 8 to 10 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: cancellation fees are 30% of the estimated total price
• 4 to 8 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: cancellation fees are 50% of the estimated total price
• Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: cancellation fees are 100% of the estimated total price
Terms for the cancellation of individual travellers within a group booking:
• Please note that the cancellation by traveller(s) within a group may result in either a price increase for the whole group or a cancellation fee being charged to the traveller(s) that cancelled.
Terms for the cancellation of less than 10% of the group:
• Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival: there is no fee (however it may result in a price increase for the whole group)
• Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee
• Less than 2 weeks prior to arrival: 100% cancellation fee
Please note that cancellation rules are stricter than normal for the following services: train tickets and cruises. Therefore, Alpha Travel SEE cannot refund any of these services booked through us. In the event some of our tour packages have stricter cancellation rules, the information will be stated in the package details online.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
All booking change requests must be made via email by the person who submitted the original booking request.
Depending on how far in advance a tour package has been booked and when changes to booking are requested, an administrative fee of 20 euros may be charged to the credit card used for the original payment for each day/night of the itinerary that is modified.
The administrative fee could be waived if changes are requested within 30 days of the booking date. Additional supplier costs may still apply depending on the changes requested.
For bookings made within 60 days of arrival, changes can be made without incurring the administrative fee until services have been confirmed and the travel documents have been issued. However, for bookings made 30 days or less before arrival, the administrative fee and any applicable supplier fees may be charged due to the short processing time.
Transfers: A booking may be transferred from one party to another, provided that the new party upholds the terms and conditions of the booking. An administrative fee 20 euros will be charged for the transfer, and both parties must assume joint liability for this fee and any other costs that may be incurred by changes to the booking.
SPECIAL OFFERS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all Special Offers on alphatravelsee.com in conjunction with our standard booking terms for all Nordic Visitor holiday packages:
• The posted discount will be deducted from the total price at
• Valid only for standard packages as listed on the website — not for customizations such as hotel upgrades or additional nights, supplemental activities or extra days with a rental car
• Not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions
Special offer pricing applies to new bookings only time of booking
• Bookings of packages on special offer are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.
INVOICE & VOUCHER DELIVERY
All travel documents are sent to customers electronically as PDF documents attached in an email. If you arrive in Serbia you can also collect hard copies of the travel documents on arrival, either from the driver of the airport transfer or at the hotel, upon request.
You may also request to have the documents mailed to you by first class post. There is a small additional fee for this service. In accordance with mail order regulations, documents must be sent to the billing address of the credit card holder, not to the address(es) of the passenger(s), unless they are one and the same. Please note that Alpha Travel SEE cannot accept responsibility for documents misplaced or lost by postal services. We, therefore, recommend that all documents be sent to you by Registered Post or Courier Service to your home address, though there is an extra cost for this.
INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES
Most of our tour packages are commissionable for travel agents. Please note, however, that we do not offer commissions for tour packages on special offer, on day tour-only bookings or on optional activities that are added to tour packages.
Alpha Travel SEE claims no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness or schedule change due to weather, strike, natural disaster or any other cause beyond Alpha Travel SEE’s control. Alpha Travel SEE acts in good faith, and cannot be held responsible for any agent, hotel, coach operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other person’s or company’s acts, defaults or delays.
Alpha Travel SEE reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In the case of any changes to flights (domestic and international) or to scheduled travel by cruise, ferry, bus or train, the passenger is responsible for additional costs incurred as a result of such changes (e.g., additional nights at a hotel, meals, transfers, etc.). We, therefore, advise all customers to have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies.
Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and in order to do so, we maintain strict quality monitoring. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your tour package, we want to hear about it right away. We recommend calling our office as soon as any incident arises during your holiday. (You will also have access to an emergency helpline while travelling on your Alpha Travel SEE tour.) If you are unable to do so at the time, you must notify Alpha Travel SEE in writing (">info@) within 30 days of your return or else you may jeopardise your right to compensation.
All information on Alpha Travel SEE’s website is subject to change. Alpha Travel SEE reserves the right to alter/change/correct mistakes that may possibly appear in the website or published price lists.
If your questions were not addressed above, please be in touch. We’d be happy to hear from you!